Affordable Neon Signs
Your customers will know you are open for business when you put a real glass tube open sign in your front window. Prices start at $89.99 (includes shipping)
Spuce up your man cave with a real neon sign. Great for gamerooms too. They are also terrific gift ideas. Prices from $159.99. (includes shipping)
Having trouble finding the right sign? Opt for a custom-made sign. We are the affordable custom neon experts. Low pricing starts at $189.99 + $7 per letter.
What Can Neon Do For Your Business?
Wondering why you should use neon signs in your business? Consider this:
- The U.S. Small Business Administration has this to say: Signage is the most effective, yet least expensive, type of advertising for small businesses.
- Neon draws attention 24/7. It promotes your business, even when you are closed.
- Appearances matter. Buyers make their purchase decisions, in part, based on how professional your storefront looks.
- A neon sign in your window reinforces your brand...it is, many times, the first impression for potential new customers.
- The U.S. Census Bureau says that 1 of every 5 families moves to a new city... every year. This creates a need to constantly message potential new customers!
- Our Neon signs are professionally designed, extremely bright, and draw attention in a way that traditional backlit signage never will.
Why Buy From BudgetNeon.com?
As part of the BrightSigns family, we are one of the few websites with a real, brick-and-mortar sign shop behind it...in operation since 2008. Real people, with real expertise, answer our phones, and we offer quality products with a real 1 year warranty. In short:
- We offer over 2000 different styles of neon signs, and custom signs to fit almost any need.
- Our prices are affordable, and fair...in the first place. Our prices include the shipping. Most other online sellers charge more than actual cost for shipping, or otherwise inflate their pricing.
- Unlike many websites that sell signs, we are a real business, with a retail store and showroom located in Richland Hills, Texas. We aren't some fly-by-night reseller that might be gone tomorrow.
- Our signs include an industry leading one year warranty that includes return shipping costs.
- If you call or email, you'll be dealing with a real person, that knows neon..not a commissioned salesperson.
Small Business Signage Tips
How much business would you lose if a potential customer didn't know you're open? Your open sign is the most critical piece of secondary signage. In fact, if spend a bit more...for a larger size, that upgrade can likely pay for itself. A handy rule of thumb is to allocate one inch of letter height for every ten feet away a potential customer is.
Neon does more than just advertise your brand. You can also leverage it to highlight specific products or services. To increase sales for a specific product, choose an item with a higher margin, and place a sign advertising that in your front window. For example, if you own a restaurant, advertise your dish that makes you the most money.
We stock an extensive variety of signs for specific business types. However, we also sell custom neon...with your choice of sizes, typestyles, words, and colors. Often, a custom-made sign will attract more attention than a stock sign. There's no compromise in the messaging, as it says exactly what you want it to. That said, we highly recommend short "action oriented" phrases. Customers won't read a long sign...they react much better to breif, "call to action" messages, like "25% OFF" or "CLEARANCE SALE".
BudgetNeon.com sells only neon, but as part of the BrightSigns family, we also sell other products, like LED displays and backlit signage. See BrightLEDSigns.com for LED signage, and check out BrightSigns.com for other businesses in the BrightSigns family. We've been in business in 2008, and our primary goal is help small businesses leverage signage to produce more sales.