Affordable Neon Signs
Let potential customers know you are open for business with these high quality, real glass tube open signs. Starting at $89.99, including shipping.
Neon is the perfect finishing touch for your man cave or gameroom. These signs make great gifts as well. Prices as low as $159.99, including shipping.
Can't find one of our signs that fits your needs? We can make a custom sign. We're the low-price leader in custom neon, with pricing from $189.99 + $7 per letter.
What Can a Neon Sign Do For Your Business?
There are many important reasons to leverage neon in your signage strategy. Consider this:
- The SBA (US Small Business Administration) says this: Signage is the most effective, yet least expensive, type of advertising for small businesses.
- A neon sign in your window reinforces your brand...it is, many times, the first impression for potential new customers.
- Neon works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week promoting your business, even when you're not open.
- Signage design is important. New customers make purchase decisions based on perceived professionalism.
- The U.S. Census Bureau says that 1 of every 5 families moves to a new city... every year. This creates a need to constantly message potential new customers!
- Our Neon signs are professionally designed, extremely bright, and draw attention in a way that traditional backlit signage never will.
Why Buy From BudgetNeon.com?
BudgetNeon.com offers 2000+ different styles of neon signs. As part of the BrightSigns family, we are one of the few websites with a real, brick-and-mortar sign shop behind it...in operation since 2008. Real people, with real expertise, answer our phones, and we offer quality products with a real 1 year warranty. In short:
- Our prices are affordable, and fair, and they include the shipping. Most other online sellers charge more than actual cost for shipping, or otherwise inflate their pricing.
- Unlike many websites that sell signs, we are a real business, with a retail store located in Richland Hills, Texas. We aren't some solely online reseller that might be selling something else tomorrow.
- Our signs include an industry leading one year warranty that includes return shipping costs.
- If you call or email, you'll be dealing with a real signage expert..not a commissioned salesperson.
Small Business Signage Tips
How much business could you be losing if potential customers don't know you're open? An open sign is the most critical type of secondary signage. It's a place where spending a little more...for a larger size, can easily pay for itself. Our rule of thumb is to have 1 inch of letter height for every 10 feet away a potential customer is.
Neon can do more than just advertise your brand. You can also leverage it to push specific products or services. To push a specific product, choose an item with a higher margin, and place a sign advertising that in your front window. For example, if you own a restaurant, advertise your dish that makes you the most money.
We stock an extensive variety of signs for specific business types. However, we also sell custom neon...with your choice of sizes, typestyles, words, and colors. Many times, a custom sign will attract more attention than a stock sign, and there's no compromise in the messaging, it says exactly what you want it to. That said, we highly recommend sticking to short "action oriented" phrases. Customers won't read a long sign...they react much better to short, to the point, messaging, like "20% OFF" or "BIG SALE".
BudgetNeon.com sells only neon, but as part of the BrightSigns family, we also sell other products, like LED displays and backlit signage. See BrightLEDSigns.com for LED signage, or BrightSigns.com for other businesses in the BrightSigns family. We've been in business in 2008, and our primary goal is help small businesses leverage signage to produce more sales.